We collect personal information about you (i.e. information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address, age and other contact details such as telephone number, email address etc. and passwords) through this website only when you voluntarily submit it. This may be when you register on the website, request information, submit comments or participate in some game, promotion, survey or other feature of the website. Providing personal information is up to you. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it.
We do not require this information for customers to access any of our sites. However, to participate in some of the programs or features we offer, customers may have to provide personally identifiable information. We request only the personally identifiable information we feel we need to offer the service or feature or to fulfill requests. For example, we need your name and e-mail address to add you to an e-mail update list. We may require a home address and telephone number to enter you in a contest or sweepstakes so that we can send prize notifications and prizes. We may request feedback from our visitors in the form of surveys, questionnaires or our feedback forms on their preferences and reaction to our products, including demographic information, like age, gender and interests, to help us better serve you.
We may use your personal information as follows:
• To respond to your questions and requests,
• To provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about competitions, comments, and other activities on this website.
• To share it with our Related Parties as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information to outside the above Jurisdiction and you agree to this transfer. Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
• To improve our site and our products
• To provide customized features and offerings
• For other internal marketing purposes
• as valid customer feedback regarding Hansells Food Group products
Anonymous, aggregate data about site usage and other features may be shared with third parties. Hansells Foods Group reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law, to protect our site, our property, or the safety or rights of any visitor or third party, to fulfill your requests, to cooperate in a legal investigation, or in connection with the sale of our business or one of our brands without notice or consent.
2. We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
3. In operating this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
ii. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, phone number and email address.
iii. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
4. Ownership of Material Sent In By You, the Public.
Hansells Food Group may from time to time collect personal information given by you on the website. Such information will only be used for the purpose of providing or marketing Hansells Food Group products and services to you.
Any material you send to this Site will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information, material or property. We (or our designees) will be entitled use any or all of it for any purpose, WITHOUT COMPENSATION TO YOU, including for reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
5. On occasion, we may gather information about your computer to enable us to provide services via this website and to provide statistical information regarding the use of this website.
6. Such information will not identify you personally as it is statistical data about visitors and their use of this site. This statistical data does not identify any person.
7. Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the services that we provide to you.
8. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
Use of Your Personal Information
9. The personal information about you that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide you with purchases from the Hansells online store and to provide recipes and baking tips.
10. However, by opting in to receiving communication from Hansells, you consent to us using your personal information for the following purposes:
i. to provide you with information requested from us;
ii. to provide you with information about our products, promotions and competitions, or the products, promotions and competitions of our associated companies ("Marketing Information") if you ticked the check box agreeing to this: and
iii. to notify you about any changes to this website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
11. We may provide such information to you by post, telephone call, email, text or by other electronic means.
12. If you want us to stop sending you Marketing Information at any time, please contact our Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below or use the "Unsubscribe" facility at the bottom of any electronic Marketing Information we send you.
13. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors to this website.
Storing Your Personal Information
14. We may transfer data that we collect from you to our service providers for processing and storing. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that we and our service providers implement and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard personal information we hold about you from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
15. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
16. We will not sell your personal information to direct marketers.
17. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
i. to our agents, affiliates and any associated companies;
ii. to the extent we consider it reasonably necessary to achieve any of the purposes outlined in clauses 9 and 13;
iii. as required or permitted under applicable law or that we reasonably believe is required or permitted under any applicable law; and
iv. to enable us to sell any or all of our business, the business of any associated company and/or any or all of our assets or the assets of any associated company to a third party.
Your right to access and correct personal information.
18. Where we hold personal information about you, you have a right to access and correct that personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. If you want to access or correct your personal information, please contact our Customer Service Manager at the contact details set out below and they will tell you how to make a request.
Third Party Links
19. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or their privacy policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Customer Services Manager, Hansells Food Group
PO Box 112-141, Penrose, Auckland 1061.
Phone: +64 9 579 7199
Products may be added to, or removed from the site from time to time. Occasionally, products described on the site may not be available. While Hansells Food Group does not accept liability for any loss arising, every effort will be made to keep the information up to date and accurate. All Prices on this website are in NZD.
All orders will be processed for delivery within 10 working days.
Hansells is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt and we will replace it or refund your purchase price. Please contact Customer Services on 0800 733 663 to arrange either a replacement or a refund.
When you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms described below. If you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions please refrain from accessing this website.
Hansells Food Group is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the material on this site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Hansells Food Group was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Hansells Food Group gives no express guarantees unless they are in writing. We will repair or replace any goods which fail to comply with any guarantee contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Nothing on this site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any particular product.
Neither Hansells Food Group nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, or employees assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials in this web site. Hansells Food Group endeavours to ensure that the information in this website is accurate and current, but does not accept liability for any error or omission.
• USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
• THE SITE IS APPROVED TO YOU "AS IS";
• TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES:
• DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO:
o STATEMENTS, GRAPHICS, LINKS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE
o CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS
o VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER
o LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS
o OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
Links on this website may lead to other websites and some information on this website may be provided by third parties. Hansells Food Group accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with those third parties directly.
The brand names, slogans, characters and other trademarks, (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement and overall website design), as well as the package designs of all Hansells Food Group products and promotions belong exclusively to Hansells Food Group and /or its subsidiary companies, and are protected from copying and simulation under national and international trademark and copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. The contents of the Hansells Food Group website are protected from copying and distribution under national and international copyright laws and treaties throughout the world.
You are only permitted to download, display, print or reproduce the materials in unaltered form for personal use, non-commercial use, research or study. Any other use is prohibited.
All rights to the website are reserved and no right or license is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trade mark or other intellectual property right of Hansells Food Group or any other party as consequence of the publication of any material on this website.
You may not create a link from any other website to any part of this website, other than the homepage, without our express consent.
Customer Service Department
PO Box 112-141, Penrose, Auckland 1642
17 Botha Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061
Phone: Head Office +649 579 7199
Phone: Customer Service Team 0800 733 663 or +64 6 370 0200
For information on Hansells Food Group click here (www.hansells.com)